Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Update On Our Life

So I know I have only posted one blog EVER but I'm going to make it my goal to keep up with this a little more.

Where to even start..Tyler is still up at USU he is getting his bachelors in history and then hopefully on to the masters program. If everything goes as planned he will be done with his bachelors in spring 2013 I know its still forever away but it seems like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have recently started working at The Kutting Edge Salon on Tuesdays & Thursdays and I really think I like it there its a great salon with some fun (intimidating and smart) girls. So if you ever need a haircut or color come and see me!

The biggest change in our life is ASPYN JEAN. She was born June 28th at 9:22 a.m. 8lbs 7oz and 20in long. She is absolutely adorable and I am so proud to be her mom. I did get pretty lucky though she is an easy and happy baby she loves life (if I can figure out how this blog this works I will post some pictures). Aspyn in now almost four months old and I swear everyday is something new. She rolls over like crazy and and talks and talks and loves her toy elephant. Tyler is such a good dad. He babysits while I work and he has so much fun with her it's cute seeing him interact and play with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment